The quantitative and qualitative approaches and techniques are applied in many disciplines, from social science and management science to engineering and health science, to deal with different matters and subjects concerning Individual, Society and Organization. Nowadays, many innovations and works are achieved on techniques applied in quantitative and qualitative research, particularly in statistics, data analysis and modelling.
To promote the scientific works on these topics, the 3rd edition of the International E-Conference on “Quantitative and Qualitative approach and techniques for Applied Sciences” (QQR’21), organized by Moroccan Journal of Quantitative and Qualitative Research, from 17th to 18th July 2021 in National School of Applied Sciecnes Kenitra, Morocco. QQR’21 will be an opportunity for academics and specialists to present and publish their work and learn about trends in scientific research, as well as to establish future collaborations between research groups and professional.
This third edition of MJQR conference is the continuation of the 1st edition held in IAV Rabat and the Second edition held in ISPITS Rabat.
We invite all speakers and participants to present their research and/or experiences to the QQR’21 according to the topics below:
Quantitative and Qualitative approach for :
- Education, E-learning, Virtual university
- Management Science, Social Science and Human Behaviour
- Economics and Finance
- Environment and Health management
- Logistics and Industry management
- Information system and ICT for organizations
Quantitative and Qualitative techniques :
- Data analysis, Data Science for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Data mining for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Machine learning, Big Data for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Statistics approaches for quantitative analysis
- Mathematic Modeling and Econometrics
For this edition, a series of workshops
will be organised by MJQR editors and experts, for PhD students and researchers, on the topics below :
- Research Methodology
- Scientific communication, writing and publication
- Research design and Systematic literature review
- Inquiry design for qualitative/quantitative research
- Qualitative analysis with NVIVO and IRAMUTEQ
- Quantitative analysis with SPSS, SPSS AMOS and SmartPLS
- Data mining with R and Python
- Machine learning with Python
- Big data and data science methods for management and social research
The 3rd edition of the International E-Conference on “Quantitative and Qualitative approach and techniques for Applied Sciences” is organized by the MJQR Journal and Academy of Researchers (AOR Academy) in partnership with Ibn Tofail University.
- All submissions should be original, professional and have not been published elsewhere. Paper length should exceed 3 pages followed (Max 5 pages) and it need be formatted strictly according to the Template.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication. All submission will be peer-reviewed roughly by at least 2-3 experts.
- Authors are invited to submit English papers. Please confirm your papers with clear argumentation, close core, sufficient theoretical analysis, proper language and standard grammar in English.
- Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted for formal publication, at least one of the authors will register and present the paper in the conference. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
Conference language :
You can present your contribution in English, French or Arabic, however the paper must be in English only.
QQR’21 uses the i-Thenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. i-Thenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.
QQR’21 uses Grammarly to check the manuscripts for Grammar, any manuscript with high rate of grammar imperfection will be not take on consideration.
Deadline to receive the papers:31 March 2021
Notification of Acceptance:31 May 2021
Deadline for payment: 15 Jun 2021
Conference Date: July 17-18, 2021